Hermetic Dating Rituals Hermetic Dating Rituals

Brilliant!
Really appreciated every parts of this!

Raw Latex 4 Raw Latex 4

" Do your thing... your weird thing, that I don't approve of"

Another movement of pure Sexual Lobster genius.
As always Music, Animation and Voice acting are of top quality and content is brilliant nonsensical hilarity. I always criticise the younger generation for the cartoons they watch, then I remember I watch this.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

aah a guilty pleasure. thanks!

Pokemon Golder Part 3 Pokemon Golder Part 3

This is EPIC!

Steamboat Morty Steamboat Morty

I'm a HUGE fan of Rick and Morty!

Really appreciate the idea of a cross blend in animation style and you execute it flawlessly!
So much attention to detail, I loved the lip syncing. The zoom in on Bird Person as he slowly blinks was my fave part. I was expecting him to say something wise, but nope, cut away. You captured the unexpectedness of the show right in that moment. Well done.

Scooby's Bizarre Adventure Scooby's Bizarre Adventure

Wow...

Animation: excellent, voice acting: excellent. Every aspect of the movie is really polished. I didn't enjoy your... 'content' so much, in fact I felt really uncomfortable watching this, but I guess that also, in a way, a talent, to make a cartoon disturbing and hard to watch.

Really good stuff, but I won't be looking out for the sequel. Great job. Stay away from schools and churches, ok?

Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

Surreal, yet strangely familiar, like a recurring dream.

Soundtrack, animation style, voice acting, lip syncing, bizarre plots, off humour, everything you create is so unique and your dedication and hard work really shine through. I especially love the unpredictability of your plots. Your stories are always bizarre and strange, but not random.

Keep up the awesome work. I'm always excited to see a new sexual lobster title.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

50 Shades Of Beauty & The 50 Shades Of Beauty & The

Better love story than Twilight

Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1 Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1

Hâo Jiû Bú Jiàn!

The Window Cleaner The Window Cleaner

Love the style, fit's perfectly with the song!
Top effort, sir!

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

Just... Epic!
You, sir, have out done yourself.